Mandeville Village is underpinned by excellent cashflow security with the key tenants being on 15 & 20 year leases. The enviable tenant mix anchored by a supermarket, service station and childcare centre is serviced well by a strong local economy with high potential growth prospects.
The asset was completed in 2018 with its architectural design being inspired by the affluent surrounding residential & rural catchment.
Guaranteed annual rental growth up to the greater of CPI or 3% will provide confidence for excellent returns in the years to come.
Key Investment Highlights:
• Architecturally designed and completed in 2018
• Net Rental: circa $575,000 pa
• Outstanding WALT of circa 11.75 years
• Enviable tenant mix including a supermarket, service station and childcare centre
• Fixed rental growth across all tenancies
• High profile frontage to Tram Road (with vehicle movements in excess of 6,000 per day)
• Additional land for future development options
• Growing local catchment
• Large underlying land holding of 6,670sqm
CBRE strongly recommends your early consideration of this outstanding opportunity.
This opportunity is being offered to the market by way of a Deadline Private Treaty Campaign closing on Thursday 23 May 2019 at 4:00pm NZST (unless sold prior).